Friday, February 13, 2009

Eklund: Prucha for Whitney

Eklund at HockeyBuzz reports...

"In Pittsburgh and NY I continue to hear rumors involving a deal the would send Whitney for Prucha and a pick. I like it for both sides."

Whitney has 1 goal, 10 assists and is a -12 in 23 games since returning off the DL on December 23rd. With five years left on Whitney's contract at $4 million per the Rangers cannot afford him.

...for those of you who continue to criticize me for putting up Eklund's rumors, relax. They're rumors. I know there are more respected rumor sites (Spector and The Fourth Period), which I link to as well, but how many of those rumors come true either. Rumors are fun. Who cares how crazy they are ? Just sit back and enjoy. There are a lot worse things out there to get upset about.

...as for this rumor. Eklund must think we're all stupid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm over it. Hey, they're just teasers and we all hate to be teased!