Thursday, October 1, 2009

Messier Talks New Role & Rangers Chances

Edward Fraser at The Hockey News was able to sit down with Mark Messier to talk about his new role as special assistant and the Rangers chances this season. Here's an excerpt...

Edward Fraser: Tell me a bit about the role of special assistant to the president.

Mark Messier: I think the role has given me the opportunity to come in and get an overview of how the entire organization is run from every aspect, which is interesting. Obviously, I think I have the hockey part pretty much understood, but there are a lot of other aspects to it as well. It gives me an opportunity to come in and learn from Glen (Sather), who I’ve been with for a long time and has a lot of experience.

...i really enjoy reading any interview with Messier.

...i just can't not post this photo of Messier.

1 comment:

TestBlog2121 said...

hahaha still brings a smile to my face