Thursday, April 16, 2009

Drury Feeling Better

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants reports Chris Drury participated in today's optional skate along with eight other teammates and said he is "feeling better."

On why he was a no-go last night...

"I was just testing it, see what it would take and it couldn't take it," said Drury, who was seen shaking his left leg during the warmups. "Every day it's getting a little better.

"You prepare as if you're playing, I didn't want to get caught the other way," Drury added. "I'll do the same thing again."

Tortorella says Drury is still day-to-day.

...if Drury was too injured to play last night I find it hard to believe he will be ready on Saturday. Hope I'm wrong.

1 comment:

Author said...

How does the Captain sit out of game 1 of the playoffs? If it was that questionable that he had to be out there for the pre-game skate then he damn well should've played the game!