Friday, September 5, 2008

Turtle's a Ranger Fan!!!

Adam Kimelman at NHL.com was at the Wednesday night premiere of the fifth Season of Entourage where Henrik Lundqvist was in attendance...

Lundqvist on the show...

"I'm a big fan of the show," he said. "I never watch every Sunday but I try to do that. But I always buy the box set and watch all the episodes in about two days."

Jerry Ferraro (Turtle) on Lundqvist...

"I heard he was coming, I'm psyched up," said Ferrara...

... Ferrara said he and Connolly (an Islander fan) will talk trash about each other's favorite teams, and said that while he doesn't follow the Rangers as close as he used to, the Blueshirts always will hold a special place in his heart.

...i'm a huge Entourage fan so its nice to see them incorporate the NHL into their premiere event.

1 comment:

bpette02 said...

I've always enjoyed the show except for the Eric Murphy character. Now I can see why.