Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dubinsky Ready for the Season

Newyorkrangers.com sits down with Brandon Dubinsky. Here's an excerpt...

newyorkrangers.com: You played on a line with Jaromir Jagr for much of last season but you’ll have some new linemates this year. Are there any guys particularly who you would like to see on your line for opening night?

Dubinsky: To be honest with you, as far as guys to play with ... to me, it doesn't make a difference. It's entirely up to Tom (Renney) and the coaching staff. Obviously, there's going to be some guys who fit well with other guys and it's just a matter of finding that. I think things are going to get juggled around a lot until we find those good combinations and that chemistry. So I'm just going out there optimistic every day. I certainly don't know who I'm ultimately going to end up playing with and jell with the best, so it's a great time and it's a lot of fun to do that as well.

...Dubinsky is the player I'm most excited about on this team. He is the future of the franchise and will be wearing the "C" within the next few years.

No comments: