Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eklund: Lundqvist To Possibly Have Knee Surgery

Eklund at HockeyBuzz reports...

"BUT, as I have been mentioning, there are swirling rumors that a deal is in place involving an Eastern Conference squad. Rumors include the Sens, Thrashers (odd to me, too)...and the NY Rangers. The latter could tell us something about a possible Lundqvist injury...involving a knee? Maybe involving surgery?"

...any concerns Ranger fans might have had regarding Lundqvist's knees have just been alleviated by this report from Eklund.

...i can't believe people actually pay this guy for unsubstantiated rumors such as this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you trash the guy at every mention of his name AND still hyperlink the guy. Don't give him the web traffic.

Anonymous said...

While I agree with you Mr. Anonymous, it's so hard not to. His predictions are laughable and definitely worth sharing as if saying, "So hey, did you hear this new crock of..."

Shanahan to couch potatoes - E3

Kevin DeLury said...

This blog is about bringing everything on the web regarding the Rangers in one spot. Whether its true or not. I trash the guy because what he writes is fake and I want to make sure everyone knows that despite posting it I don't actually believe it.