Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rangers Top Two Lines Ranked

Greg Wyshynski at Puck Daddy breaks down the top two lines from all 30 NHL teams into a five-tier system.

The Gaborik-Dubinsky-Prospal line is put in "The Always Dangerous" tier (second best). While the Callahan-Drury-Higgins line is in the "Third Tier."

...i agree with the assessment on the Dubinsky line, however, with the exception of Callahan's play, I haven't been all that excited with the production of the Rangers second line. While Higgins is working hard I expected a little bit more offensively, the same with Drury. I mean can any Ranger fan honestly say that the second line deserves to be in the same tier as Zetterberg's line in Detroit? Based on what I've seen so far I would have put Drury's line in the "Fourth Tier."

No comments: