Friday, May 14, 2010

Worlds Accelerating Kreider's Development

Rangers prospect Chris Kreider responds to fans questions at newyorkrangers.com. Here's an excerpt...

Nick from Northport, N.Y., asks:
How much do you think playing in the World Championships against NHL competition will help your game progress and ease your eventual transition to the NHL?

Kreider's response:
I think that it has been a fantastic opportunity in terms of accelerating my development. There is just so much I can still learn, and need to learn, and playing with and against this level of competition has really been an eye opener. I have been able to acknowledge how hard they work and what it takes to compete at their level, and I hope that I can bring back some of what I have learned to the college game.

No comments: