Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rangers Talk Win vs. Sabres

Steve Zipay at Blue Notes has numerous post game quotes.

Henrik Lundqvist on his game tonight...
"I have to play better than I have been," Lundqvist said. "The technical part was there, it was just the focus. Tonight I was on it. I didn't do a lot of analyzing of the game during the game. I just stayed focused on the puck. And it feels good to win on the road. Now we have to build on this."

Ryan Callahan on the victory...
"We played a solid sixty minutes for the first time in a long time," said Callahan. "During the four days since the last game, we had some good practices and we came in re-energized. And Hank was awesome."

John Tortorella on Ilkka Heikkinen's debut...
"He tends to stray away from the net because he was looking to hit people. But that's something we need more of, especially below the hashmarks, we'll deal with the positioning."

No comments: