Friday, August 1, 2008

Burned Out

As the calender turns to August and Ranger news slowing down to a crawl, I've decided to take the month of August off. I might update if the Rangers sign Sundin or Shanahan, but for the most part the lights will be off at The New York Rangers Blog. I also want to take a second to thank my readers for making July the most visited month in the nine month history of this blog with over 6,500 hits. What's even more humbling is that it happened during a month where not a single puck was dropped. I'm going to keep posting articles over at The Bleacher Report about once a week which you can check out here. Thanks again for your support and see ya in September!!!

4 comments:

bpette02 said...

I think you should let fleisch14 take over for a month. Then we'll finally have someone running the blog who knows something about hockey.

Kevin DeLury said...

If I did that every blog post would be about how great Tom Renney is and how terrible Perry Pern is.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

i call it like I see'em